|
Profile
"Lala, female, 9 years old. Loves cotton candy and high heels, hates carrots and insects. lives in Singapore." About
Interests-- Thank you
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
so here it goes..!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Yes, i know I know. I've been one of those laggards on and off blogging for a longggg time now. Blame it on my laziness or rather just not knowing what sensible stuff to write just every few days. But on this fateful day i have made up my mind to start doing it again. As evidenced by my complete lack of postings over the past year, I'll try to write up on things that are of some interest to you, but yes, i think I am still entitled to express my likes and dislikes, and most of the times, rants. First, my list of what i wish to accomplish in 2010:
Ta da, lets see how it goes. Its been a while folks. Howdy. |
.
|