|
Profile
"Lala, female, 9 years old. Loves cotton candy and high heels, hates carrots and insects. lives in Singapore." About
Interests-- Thank you
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
._.
Monday, February 15, 2010
There is a man/woman I know that never fails to drop torrents of accusations on me and repeatedly reminding what I should do and should not have done. We only meet once a year for a two hour long meal and I think today's one sided conversation(with him/her) was more than enough to make me blow off my top. I dont think the conversation is any appropriate to be put up here and hey, it was a ONE sided convo... ( i had concluded I would be a true blue stewpid fool to reply him) But what I really wanted to say to him was: "What are you? A 5 year old?", "Is this the best you can do to know a person?" I know I'm being a bitch here, but what happened to basic manners especially to someone you meet once a year? Is it just me or is it baffling that this single guy/girl in his late thirties just didnt know how else to know a person better? late thirties i hear?!?! and if the "thrill" you get from picking on people satisfy your oh-so-empty soul, so be it. If accomplishing nothing at your age doesnt bother you, then so be it again. Yes, I feel rather scathed from this but it is hard to tell if the whole thing was fundamentally flawed, and the circumstances that lead to it were certainly unfortunate and unnecessary. But one thing's for sure, avoid meeting jerks or bastards like him, and remember why you kept your mouth shut in the first place. Happy tiger year everyone! Roarrrrr~ |
.
|