|
Profile
"Lala, female, 9 years old. Loves cotton candy and high heels, hates carrots and insects. lives in Singapore." About
Interests-- Thank you
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
all's good
Sunday, March 28, 2010
it's been a while ya.Actually, I had a few opportunities to update this thing but never did. For stupid reasons like, 1. I don't know how to conclude. 2. They sounded a bit stupid. or... would you say, plain laziness. So, waltzing in and out.. "We can smile about the happy times, hell we'll even smile about the hard times." Today I played bridge with some friends. The last time we did that was about 200 years ago. I almost forgot about my luck with gambling (or the lack of it). I look at my friends and think, hell our group's dynamics can be so bizzare, but 8 year-old friends don't just disappar. They stick around. We want to throttle each other's throats sometimes, and our eccentricities sometimes gets the better of us, but... not buts, I still get the urge of wanting to smack them. |
.
|