|
Profile
"Lala, female, 9 years old. Loves cotton candy and high heels, hates carrots and insects. lives in Singapore." About
Interests-- Thank you
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
yea
Saturday, May 1, 2010
I am thinking some frivolous post might take my mind off the inevitable. Think I've been too cooped up with something called school, nothing seems to excites me these days. It's getting scary and.. Well. How about fleeing???? You know i've always toyed with the idea of abandoning EVERYTHING and taking flight. HAHAHAHA that would be funny....or not really....i don't know, I guess some people wouldn't find it funny, it would probably take alot of humour to find it funny. Like when someone asks me to shut up when I ramble on and on about a certain thing. I just burst out laughing, because on one hand it's somewhat deliberate, on the other, I actually let myself obsess about a thing because it feels so good. To have an opinion, to have to fight about something, rather than just letting it pass you by. One day, let us flee. |
.
|